CompanyBrisbane Airport Corporation
LocationBrisbane Airport, Queensland
Date2006 - Ongoing
Resources & Infrastructure
Naturecall Environmental has been managing Wildlife Mitigation and Management services at Brisbane Airport since 2006.
During this time, we have been providing high quality services predominantly concentrating on the management of wildlife/human conflict as well as the mitigation of wildlife strike by aircraft.
Through the vertebrate pest program conducted on and off airport, Naturecall Environmental has assisted with the conservation of a threatened species.
Scope of environmental services
- Airside wildlife harassment and control
- Bird strike mitigation and management
- Vertebrate pest control – on and off airport
- Lethal control airside of high risk bird species
- Risk assessments – on and off airport
- Wildlife Hazard Management Plan advice
- Bird dispersal dog team
- Ibis fly in / fly out counts within 13km of airport